Top 5 tips for playing golf in cold weather:
- Layer up! Checkout the cold weather clothing video from our resident PGA professional, Rich Woods…
- Warm up. Just 15 balls on the driving range before your round will get you loose before stepping onto the 1st tee
- Club up. Your muscles will be tight, and your ball won’t travel as far in cold weather.
- Use a softer ball. ‘Feel’ can be elusive in cold weather, but a softer golf ball will help.
- Move somewhere warm for the winter! Or if you are strictly a fair weather golfer take advantage of our P4G flexible membership packages.
Happy Winter Golfing!