Early Bird Business Golf League 2018
Your chance to play a 6-hole competition, followed by a hearty breakfast… all by 0930 on a Tuesday morning!
20 local firms are invited to enter a team of two players in the inaugural Dainton Park Early Bird Business Golf League.
Each team plays one of the other four teams in their group every other Tuesday morning throughout May and June. Each match is played over 6-holes, starting at 0730.
The league then takes a break and culminates with a ‘Finals Day’ and presentation dinner in September for all 20 teams.
Get some fresh air, network in a relaxed environment, and enjoy bragging rights over your local rivals! Complete the enquiry form below for more details.
- Each team comprises two players. The players in each team can vary, but must have played at least two qualifying matches to compete in the Finals Day;
- League matches are 4Ball Betterball matchplay, played over 6-holes;
- Each team plays four qualifying matches on the assigned dates, one against every other team in their group;
- 2 points are awarded for a win, 1 for a draw, and nothing for a loss;
- Total points are carried forward to the Finals Day, which will be a 2Ball Betterball stableford event, played over 18-holes;
- If any teams are unable to play on the assigned dates, they must notify organisers immediately to arrange a suitable alternative;
- Any disputes shall be referred to the organiser, whose decision is final.