Early Bird Business Golf League 2019
Your chance to play 6-holes of golf, followed by a hearty breakfast… all before 0930 on a Tuesday morning!
Local firms are split into groups to play 6-hole league matches on Tuesday mornings throughout May and June.
The league culminates in an 18-hole ‘Finals Day’ event in September, including a presentation dinner to crown the winners.
Get some fresh air, network in a relaxed environment, and enjoy bragging rights over your local rivals! Complete the enquiry form below for more details.
- Each team comprises two players. The players in each team can vary, but in order to compete on Finals Day a player must have played at least two league matches;
- League matches are 4Ball Betterball matchplay, played over 6-holes;
- Each team plays four qualifying matches on the assigned dates, one against every other team in their group;
- League matches shotgun start at 0730. Coffee and briefing at 0700, breakfast at 0900.
- Maximum handicap allowed is 24 for men, 32 for ladies. Handicap shots are calculated based on 0.9 of the handicap difference compared to the lowest handicap golfer, divided by three to account for the 6-hole course. Ladies receive one extra shot to allow for the standard scratch difference.
- 3 points are awarded for a win, 1 for a draw;
- Points are carried forward to the Finals Day, which will be a pairs betterball stableford event, played over 18-holes.