Enjoy a welcome approach to membership at Dainton Park Golf Club.
Our aim is to challenge the perception of traditional golf membership and break down barriers within the game. In 1983 the founder of Starbucks coffee shops expressed his wish to create a third place between work and home – a so called ‘Third Space’ – for conversation and a sense of community, and we loosely apply those same principles at Dainton Park.
Undoubtedly membership provides value for regular golfers, but at Dainton it offers so much more: socialise with friends, enjoy good food, get fit and above all enjoy a fun, healthy lifestyle.
As a member of Dainton Park you will be part of a community of like minded people sharing the belief that golf can be enjoyed by everyone… and there is more to life than golf!
I'm new to the sport, where do I start?
‘Get Into Golf’ is a national scheme backed by England Golf that encourages absolute novices to take up the sport.
- It’s affordable: 5x 1hr lessons for only £5 per lesson
- It’s casual: wear what you like!
- It’s simple: all the equipment and guidance is provided
- It’s sociable: learn as a group
- It’s addictive: latest national statistics claim 82% of participants progressed to the next stage of activities
Complete the form below to find out when the next ‘Get Into Golf’ course begins at Dainton Park…
I enjoy Dainton, I'm a regular golfer, what are my options?
If you play regularly at Dainton Park a traditional membership package offers the best value.
I don't play enough to warrant full membership, are there any more flexible membership schemes?
We appreciate full membership may not stack up if you’re not playing regularly enough, so we offer two alternates:
- A loyalty scheme for the casual golfer. There is no initial outlay; simply accumulate credit as you play, which can be redeemed against future rounds of golf. Ask for details in the pro shop when you next play golf.
- Points 4 Golf Membership is for the occasional golfer, who still wants to compete and maintain a handicap. Purchase a bundle of points up front, which you can use at your leisure. Click here for more details…
I am under 18, can I join as a junior?
As a Sport England Golf Mark accredited club we are required to develop an appropriate activity programme for juniors, which provides opportunities for player progression, and supports a stronger junior section at our club.
Junior members are the next generation of adult members, and we treat them as such. There are no restrictions on when they can play; we only ask that under 12’s are accompanied by an adult, and all juniors play with an adult on weekend mornings.
What about playing other courses?
As a member of Dainton Park you will also be a member of the Devon County Golf Union and England Golf, and as such you will receive a ‘County Card’ free of charge, which entitles you to discounted rates throughout the country.
In addition, we have a reciprocal arrangement with the other South Devon League Clubs – Teignmouth, Torquay, Stover, Churston and Dawlish Warren – who all allow Dainton members to play for ┬ú20, or ┬ú70 for a 4ball.
What other sport can you enjoy as a family, both on and off the course? Golf is a great way to enjoy precious leisure time together. Dainton Park is family owned, and a family ethos is evident throughout the club, from the weekend Junior Academy and family ‘Learn Golf in a Day’ coaching sessions, to the regular adult-junior competitions, to the welcoming atmosphere in the clubhouse.
15% discount for married couples
50% discount for children